Danlers CEFL PIR SEALED Ceiling flush-mounted PIR switch, sealed version - CEFLPIRSEALED
Buy more, save more!
|Quantity||Price||Saving Per Item|
These neat and unobtrusive models are ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings. The PIR switch will switch on the connected load automatically when an area is occupied, and then switch it off when the area has been vacant for a chosen duration. This has the benefits of reduced energy bills and automatic control. Protected against light splashes and condensation, when installed in the ceiling. Ideal for bathrooms, shower rooms etc.
- Loading up to 6 amps (1500W) of resistive,fluorescent or inductive lighting loads
- The time lag (before switch off) is adjustable between 10 seconds and 40 minutes
- Adjustable photocell override, for holding lighting loads off on bright days
- A few PIR switches can be wired in parallel
- Ideal for retrofi tting or new build.
- Continuous monitoring to ensure lights stay on when area is occupied
- Designed for mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings
- Neat and unobtrusive, flush mounted
- Up to 6A (1500W) load (including fluorescent lights)
- Time lag: 10 seconds to 40 minutes in 9 steps
- Photocell range: 100 to 1000 lux and inactive
- Splash-proof version has additional protection against light splashes and condensation, ideal for bathrooms, shower rooms, etc.
Free Delivery on All Orders Over £50.
This Excludes Delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and Northern Ireland.
For more information, please see our Delivery details.
Danlers CEFL PIR SEALED Ceiling flush-mounted PIR switch, sealed version - CEFLPIRSEALED (CEFLPIRSEALED)